Thursday, November 22, 2012

bright


  • How far along?: 36 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: somewhere around 20 lbs.
  • The Bump: not just a bump, a huge watermelon, and everyone keeps telling me how huge I am... getting sick of hearing about it. Like I didn't know.
  • Symptoms: Back aches, extreme tired ness, nausea creeping back up on me
  • Food Cravings: White birthday cake, so I can't wait for my birthday!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: The smell of herbs/supplements like my vitamins
  • Sleep: Can't sleep at night, but take a nap almost everyday now.
  • What I miss: Being able to bend down! and lay on my stomach at night.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: off, my fingers swell a little at night, and I feel claustrophobic when it gets stuck around my ring!
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Yesssss... not telling...
  • Movement: All the time! Carson loves it. So weird how I can feel how big she is now. She feels so big!
  • Maternity Clothes: Comfy dresses and lots of stretchy shirts. So glad I fit in my jeans still though.
  • Labor Signs:Nope, maybe a few braxton hicks but nothing real.
  •  What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Meeting this little one. We really can't wait much longer.
 36 weeks!!
happy thanksgiving!

i've been working really hard on my diet trying to
eat the most iron rich foods and taking a floradix tablet.
checking my iron tomorrow, and crossing my fingers
that no junk and good food has paid off at least a little
improvement! my birthdays next weekend. everything is
creepin up so fast! i'm actually not feeling too bad this week.
just really tired. it feels like christmas around here already.
kody and i have our tree. and so does my parents. and
carson is obsessed with grammy's new christmas train
around her tree. we even bought the grinch movie last night.
were pretty much ready for our baby now too.
there's still alot of things in my head i think we need to get
done. but really, she can come any day, we are excited.

anyway, 5 gratefuls for thanksgiving -
grateful for:
majestic the dog.
my parents for doing to much to help kody & i get on our feet.
kody's new job and that he really likes it.
my sister christine, for saving me when i'm sick and being a good neighbor.
prayer, no matter where i'm at or what's going on my life.

did i mention, chicken the cat has moved over to the little house
for some mice munching? eeeeek


No comments: