Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy July! My Carson boy is almost 4 in 3 more days! I'm starting to feel slowly much better. I haven't puked for maybe 4 days or so, so that must be a good sign! That was the worst 2 1/2 months! Buuut now I'm almost 17 weeks. I'm trying to keep track more and write things down this time. We get to find out what we are having in a week in a half. I can't wait!
My mom is in Africa now doing amazing things. I can't believe, all these long days of preparation and now she is THERE.
The new little house is great, we are slowly getting it painted up and it's feeling much more like home and looking so happy and peaceful. Everytime I'm on the couch by the fireplace I almost fall right to sleep because it's so calm and quiet in there. I love watching the cars and people walk by out front, it's such a different life living in the city. But with einstein's and Christine right down there street, it's Great! And Carson is soooo excited for his birthday we have been counting down the days now because he just can't wait any longer, he has shown me all the party decorations and cakes he wants so bad, so I can't let him down I have to throw yet ANOTHER dinosaur party! Sillly boy. He reallllllly realllllly wants a puppy too so we may or may not get him one, cause I kiiiiiinda want one too.....
Wellllllll seeee ya Later.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Jade! Where are you living? I hope it's close to me and that you will come to visit us soon. You should post pictures of your house. I want to see it :)