Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hii! I wish I had the energy to update my blog more often! I'm STILL waiting for this sick to go away!! Yesterday was probably my worst so far! I couldn't keep anything down. I felt bad, puked in my mom's car, puked at the new house, puked on the way home. Puked in Kody's car. Puked on the road at harmon's. Ugh... Luckily I'm starting this day off better. Crossing my fingers that things don't turn out like yesterday!
Today I am 15 weeks pregnant. And I went to my first appt. with Julie, it was great to see her and she had no one else in at that time so we got to talk and it just wasn't rushed or anything I was happy. She scheduled our ultrasound for July 20 and I'm so excited to know what we're having. Kody and Carson both want a girl so bad but I hope they don't have their hopes too high cause we don't have girl babies in this family... and I kind of actually want another boy! So I see all these pregnant blogs filling these out and it looked fun! Since I dont have anything from when I was this early along with Carson to look back on!

oh P.S. we move in to the lil house this weekend!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

  • How far along?: 15 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs. so far and hopefully not much more!!
  • The Bump: I'm starting to feel my belly growing more but you can't really notice from the outside yet cause of my flubber belly... haha
  • Symptoms: nausea, puking all day, headaches, pounding heart, blehhh.
  • Food Cravings: nothing, sometimes grilled cheese and pizza... i know.. crap.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Kody's cologne and proactive face mask!! haahaa
  • Sleep: is my favorite
  • What I miss: not feeling like i'm gonna puke every second of the day
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Prob not till we know if it's a boy or girl!
  • Movement: Haven't felt much yet, but I swear I felt a little flutter the other day
  • Maternity Clothes: I actually already wear some maternity jeans sometimes that my aunt gave me, they just feel really good and I don't have to unbutton my pants throughout the day! lol
  • Labor Signs: no
  •  What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Feeling this baby move and starting to have a belly!

No comments: