Tuesday, June 12, 2012

i'm still sick. i need a cure. i've been extremely anti social lately too because of it. i just dont have an ounce of energy to even talk. i'm seriously losing my mind. and no food sounds good to me at all. i've been forcing myself to get food down because it's the only thing that gives me a temporary cure! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! and i never drink diet cokes and diet dr. peppers, and here i am drinking them. just sips during the day help. i have an appt. with my midwife julie next week, and then an appt. with my mama midwife too. yes, i'm having two midwifes. only because i miss my old midwife but i'm terrified of the hospital. we'll see how this goes. everyone is telling me the sickness eases off by next week soooooo crossing my fingers, like reallllllly realllllly getting my hopes up. i'm. going. nuts. movie night again. ssssssssssseeeee yaaaaa

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

lucas was my only really morning sick pregnancy. and it was horrible. not as bad as you sound though. i remember waking up on week 17 and it was gone. completely.
+++
toast.
and raspberry ginger ales sipped with sonic pebble ice.
+++
i'm so so lonely since you've disappeared.
come back!
love, lin

michelle said...

I just wanted to say hi! Hope you and the family are doing well. Whens your due date? I miss you.