Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

My mom gave me this card with this quote on it
long long ago, and It's been on my fridge since.

"In this world you've a soul for a compass
And a heart for a pair of wings
There's a star on the far horizon,
rising bright in an azure sky
For the rest of the time that you're given,
why walk when you can fly"



Today is a good day, i love cleaning days at my
mom's (my little side job), because i can just
clean and relax in this pretty house and do nothing
else. Just think. This week is going to fly by, and I
feel like I have so much to squeeze in.
Presley went to kindergarten today and I'm in
shock at how fast the time flew.
I have so many wishes for her and Lucas as they
start this new adventure. I hope they meet their
bestest friends ever. I'm only thinking about how
broken my heart will be when Carson goes off
to kindergarten. Two more years for me to squeeze
him tight. Through all these hard times lately,
one thing I learned to help me get through it is
patience, and prayer... I am finding that it's
key to my happiness. And I'm loving these days
and just want them to slow down! Good things
are happening, I just have to be patient.


No comments: