Monday, November 16, 2009

good things

*got a washer and dryer all hooked up
*got a box spring mattress for our bed, so we half way have a bed...
*hung out with candice this weekend and made gingerbread houses & ate pumpkin pie
*made dinner last night for kody's friend who really needed a friend
*i ordered my first mac palette, i'm so excited.
*martha stewart sweets magazine, makes me in the christmas mood, be expecting a package of goodies from me
*my moms yummy tortilla soup
*a free day off that i got to sleep in & snuggle with carson this morning
*helping my dad with yard work, even though it started to snow, we tried
*mom & dads hot tub working now
*my house is feeling more homey
*things are good

i want to see everyones christmas list!

3 comments:

Steen said...

make me those cookies.

Lovely Lindsay said...

i can't wait to see what christmas pretties you cook up.

you lucky laundry lady. that was the happiest day of my life. when we got a washer & dryer.

dyed my hair today. at this new pretty salon. i think you'd approve. they do botox and lip injections there. i did that, too.
love, lin

cathmom said...

jade, your mom is nuts and your sisters are crazy. where does that leave you??