Monday, August 31, 2009



soooooo.
i'm going to take the ged prep class and take the test on october 9... unless i can find a sooner one at a different school. and i am in the process of putting in an application to work at ulta. cool? i have to get my ged first though. you have no idea how happy that will be for me once i get it because then that means i can go to a little school here and there! yeah!!! oh and so i got my mek jeans alll the way on and buttoned up yesterday. i was sooooo excited.

also kodys been doing four classes. he really really realllllly likes its. crossing my fingers that the grant stuff goes through all normal this time!??
oh and we're headin to st. george on friday for a family reunion thingy... i'm just excited to get awaaaaaaay for a minute. kody and me wish we could sneak over to vegas for the day also. . . hahahaha. yaaaa right. rents due on thursday. anyways, if your reading this can you let me do your makeup, i have so many new things and i just want to try them out. it gets boring doing my own after so long.
presley and jack babysitting is okay too, but i'm in the process of getting a separate job aside from that... i think it would be nice.
this has been my lunch the past three days, and i realllllly like it!

oh jeeez now i'm so funny

4 comments:

The Fords said...

Yay Jade! I'm happy your going to be getting you GED. What will you be doing at that job?
I'm glad Kody is going to school to. I hope someday I can go back to school. I really want to be a teacher.
I'm excited to go to St George to. I need a va-k. :)
You can do my makeup. I love how you do yours..
k bye.

Pres8Jes said...

do my makeup
everyday
id appreciate it.
are you coming to lunch with us?
i tried puttingyour MEK jeans on once, they were too short.
byeee

Pres8Jes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Briana and I want you to do our make up!! Come up to our house :)