Tuesday, July 22, 2008

worst nightmare

I think the spider witch is after me...

I'm pretty sure our house has been infested by spiders. Which is my worse nightmare because I have a gigantic spider phobia. I don't even know what to do, or why this is happening. But it is making me sick and giving me the heebie jeebies........ In just this little week, Kody and I have killed and seen already 9 spiders down in the basement. I woke up to one by Kody's head the other night and it fell into our bed and we couldn't find it. We moved upstairs to the yellow room until they have disappeared. I feel like they are all over me. Then tonight after I took a nice little shower, I walk down stairs to see a giant GIANT black spider in the living room, bigger than all the rest, so i sat on the stairs and waited for mom and dad to get home to kill it because i didn't want it going anywhere. And now I am carrying Reggie around in my sling because I don't want to lay him down and have the spiders eat him. I'm going nuts. I called Kody and told him we are staying at a hotel tonight. My goodness. This is like the "Arachnaphobia" movie except real life...


1 comment:

Pres8Jes said...

i havent seen any.
but i woke up with 5 bites.
a spider slept in my shirt im pretty sure.
im trying to figure out where to sleep tongiht, and well, i cant find anywhere.
there's lightning outside & spiders in my bed.
the house steen and i were lookin at smells like cat pee.
im sleeping on the table bye.