Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been walking a lot lately... I hope I can notice a difference SOMETIME! Ugh... anyway, I'm pretty excited for this weekend. Even though Kody works on Easter/Our Anniversary... Thats okay cause it's only in the morning. I want to dye easter eggs!!!!
I haven't posted in a while.
I don't really like to write anymore.
I'd rather just post pictures because I'm not a very good blog poster... Haha.
I'm pretty jealous that my parents are in Hawaii... without me!
I bet they are having soooo much fun!
Well here are a few pictures from the last few days...

Kody and Carson who is now 9 months old, and I really like this picture... it was soooooo hot. I'm so glad the weather is nice now. It makes me sooo much happier.

Carson at Luke's birthday...

I know, but everyone looks so happy in this picture! :]

lukes really delicious cake...

oh and then theres carson, I don't even know how the toilet paper got on his head like that, but when i walked in there to grab him, this is what i saw and had to take a picture!!! Hehe

1 comment:

Pres8Jes said...

rejjie loves getting in the bathroom, he knows hes not supposed to, hes funny.
i bought a smaller straightener like yours, and some green nail polish today. will you call me?