Thursday, February 12, 2009



oh what a crazy week.
-can't wait for mooch to come over!
-i'm trying to get ready for valentine's.
- said bye to my mom :(
-babysitting galore
-trying to get my license stuff done
-preparing kody for the spokane drive alone.
-going to miss kody too.
-finally got new shoes on my feet
-my boy is now seven months old and is CRAZY
he gets in to every single thing and is all over the house.
i just can't believe my eyes.
and i just can't wait for so many things coming up either.
-oh and i miss my dad.
<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jade, what a darling picture of you! Did you get your license today? I am so excited to have family pictures!!! Can't wait to see you.

cathmom said...

You are the coolest mama, Jade. I can't wait to see you again! I miss you guys so much. I can't even sleep!

michelle said...

oh the spokane drive sucks.
its the most boring road in washington...well maybe not but I have always hated it.
and spokomton has snow. yuck. poor kody.