Friday, December 26, 2008

reggies first christmas









christmas eve i made some delicious enchiladas. i wish there was more left. and jeff n amelia brought some yummy red rice and stoyans and amy and cam and grams came. it was happy. my first get together in our apartment. then gabriel faith asher lucas and cameron put on wiseman outfits and jeff told a story. then after everyone left me and kody and reggie barely slept. my cold was getting worse throught the night and i couldn't sleep so we opened presents at four or five. and finally went back to bed after that. and i now i have a terrible cold, plus kody, and reggie do too. it's no fun. but my christmas was good. i got some cool surprises. i did miss my family in utah a lot. but i hope they will be here soon. maybe for new years!?? yeah good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so darling!!!! I am so sorry you are all so sick! You sound terrible Jade. I am so worried about all of you. I wish I were there to make some homemade chicken noodle soup. Please take good care of yourselves. We love you. We are happy you had a nice Christmas. The children look so cute in their Bethleham clothes. :) Love ya!