Monday, September 22, 2008

So yesterday we packed up the car with as much stuff as we could a took off. I didn't think I would be so homesick but I am terribly! Ahh! Once it actually came and we were actually leaving I was like OH MY GOSH! Nooo. Me and Kody had to stop at the grocery store parking lot on the way and give eachother a hug because we were pretty sad. But we stayed at Kodys Aunt's house last night and she was really nice and it was a nice little trip the way up. Now we're at Lindsay's and Kody is already dressed up in his handsome clothes out looking for a job. I don't know what is going to happen with this but it's a new journey and I'm scared and kinda want to go home but I'm excited to see what will happen next. We'll see. Reggies crying bye

2 comments:

michelle said...

im sorry your homesick jade love
give it a few days It will get better. if not...utahs not THAT far away. call me. or text love<3

Steen said...

if you're strong enough to get through being pregnant... i think you'll be strong enough to handle this too. give it time... things will start to feel better.