Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Calm day. WEird DAy

So I went to the funeral today of my old friend Eric.
http://obits.kutv.com/search/show_listing/2572

He died on his birthday May 16 of a drug overdose. I actually knew the kid pretty well a while back. And so it was extremely weird to me to hear that kind of news! I wasn't really planning on going to this funeral, but Kody woke me up early and we got dressed up all nice and went. His little sisters and brother and parents all said little words and there were so many kids there gathered to be apart of it singing Be Still My Soul. It was really really cool. I felt terrible for the family. After being there I'm actually so glad I went. I realized a lot from seeing someone else's experience.
It was a pretty cool thing to be at though. I thought a lot about some things today, and about my own family and how happy I am for what I got. I just been thinking about this sad thing that happend a lot lately, it's been bugging me!! It was just a calm day after that. I'm glad he's in a better place. Really... But... Enough about a funeral.
Besides that.
WE FINALLY PUT AN AD UP ON CRAIGS LIST FOR THE STINKIN BLACK BEETLE WITH THE TAPED UP MIRROR!!! I HOPE IT SELLS!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers!!!

P.S.
i'm 34 weeks pregnant SSSSSHEEEESH

No comments: